Tuesday, April 14, 2015

S(L)Ojourn

In February we took a sibling trip to the sunny, happy, wonderful central coast of CA to visit the youngest sis in SLO. We hiked the coastline, bombed down sand dunes, wandered through town, soaked in the hot springs, dodged cooties in the dorms, and reminisced in the halls and rooftops of our alma mater.  That place makes my heart sing. I am so glad we have an excuse to visit again.

bougainvillea on the patio at Linnaea's

used hops & grains behind SLO Brew

Cambria


the brothas




on Moonstone Beach


elephant seal lazing around at San Simeon




giant eucalyptus


Hearst Castle on the hill





illuminated


SLO and Bishop's Peak




breakfast at Del Monte

trailhead at Montana de Oro


tidepools




breakfast at Sidecar

campus walk

1 comment:

Jaime Dwight said...

Glad to have you back!! And wow, your pictures are incredible. Makes me want to go out and be a tourist in my own town! Thank you for re-inspiring me!